Latin line dancing is a non-partner form of Latin and Ballroom Dance that will give your heart and lungs a workout while having fun! It’s a great way to learn Ballroom and Latin steps, exercise, and have fun at the same time.
Classes cover both Latin and Ballroom dances including Mambo, Samba, Jive, Waltz, Cha Cha, Rumba, Greek, Tango, Hustle, Foxtrot & Viennese Waltz!!
- No Partners Required.
- Our line dance classes are fun and full of energy!
- All classes are drop-in.
- Classes run in 8 week blocks and run continuously.
- You can start on any week and do ot need to wait for week one to come around again.
- Practice packages (complete with step sheets and FREE CD) available for purchase.
- Cost per class - $90 inc tax (10 class punch card) OR $12 inc tax per person per class drop-in.
Choice of Line Dance Class
- Tuesdays 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Wednesdays 5:15 - 6:15 pm (TEMPORARILY CANCELED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATION)
- Beginner classes include 1 full hour of teaching. We work on one specific dance.
- Dances covered: Mambo, Samba, Greek, Rumba Land of Enchantment, Hustle I, Waltz, Paso Doble, and Rumba. Please visit our online Events Calendar to find out which dances are being taught this week!
- Monday: 5:15 - 6:15 pm (TEMPORARILY CANCELED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT REGISTRATION)
- Wednesdays 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Intermediate classes include 30 minutes of teaching one specific dance followed by 30 minutes of dancing the Beginner Line Dances.
- Dances covered: Hustle II, Jive I, Bosa Nova, Samba II, Tango, Cha Cha, Mambo II/Jive II, Greek II. Please visit our online Events Calendar to find out which dances are being taught this week!
- Tuesdays 5:15 - 6:15 pm
- Thursdays 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Advanced classes include 1 full hour of Line Dancing. We will cover all dances taught at previous levels. Please visit our online Events Calendar to find details of the dance list for each class.