Dancing is more than just learning and practicing steps. It’s about community and enjoyment of the fullness of life. The Forever Yung Dance Studio was created with the desire to have a place where dancers could meet and enjoy every aspect of ballroom dancing. We try to bring a variety of events to enhance your experience as a dancer.
Please pick up an Events flyer from The Forever Yung Dance Studio for more information and dates.
'Lets Dance' Party
A special party hosted especially for our Beginner and Beginner Plus students. A variety of music played for the dances covered in our beginner programs.
- Special Beginners Dance
- Admission is $9 per person
- Refreshments included.
- Everyone from the beginner levels welcome, including past students who have previously completed the beginner level(s).
- Tickets on sale now!
Come out and enjoy an afternoon of social dancing to great music. Afternoon snacks, tea and coffee will be served.
- Admission is $9 per person / $7 teens
- (7 years and under FREE)
2013 Tea Dance Dates
- January - No Tea Dance
- February - No Tea Dance. Special Valentine's Dance on Feb 16
- Sunday, March 10 - Studio
- Sunday, April 28 - Lighthouse Community Centre
- Sunday, June 9 - Studio (rescheduled from May 26)
- Sunday September 29 - Lighthouse Community Centre
- Sunday November 24 - Lighthouse Community Centre
Flyers & Posters
Click on a link to view our latest flyers and posters
- Group Classes
- Wedding Package
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intro Level
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intro Plus Level
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intermediate I Latin & Standard
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intermediate II Latin & Standard
- Pro-Am Competition
- Latin Line Dancing
- Zumba GOLD
- Zumba TONING
- Kids Ballroom & Latin. Age 7 - 10 years.
- Beginner Teen
- Intermediate Teen
- 2013 Dances & Parties
- 'Let's Dance' Party for Beginner / Beginner Plus students
- Beginner Plus SOCIAL FOXTROT Workshop
- Beginner Plus SINGLE STEP JIVE Workshop
Single Step Jive Workshop
Join us at our first ever Single Step Jive workshop and learn new steps to add to your Jive repertoire! In our Forever Fantastic programs, we teach Single Step Jive in ‘Intro’ and then progress on to Triple Step Jive in ‘Intro Plus’. BUT WAIT.... there are many more Single Step variations to learn. So we thought, let’s have some fun and teach them! Many people prefer Single Step due to the fast pace of Triple Step, so lets do it!
7:00 - 8:00 pm Friday, May 31
- Beginner Plus Level. Continuation on of steps taught in our Intro program.
- $12.50 inc tax, per person (pre-registered)
- $15 inc tax, per person (at the door)
- Singles Welcome!