Dancing is more than just learning and practicing steps. It’s about community and enjoyment of the fullness of life. The Forever Yung Dance Studio was created with the desire to have a place where dancers could meet and enjoy every aspect of ballroom dancing. We try to bring a variety of events to enhance your experience as a dancer.
Please pick up an Events flyer from The Forever Yung Dance Studio for more information and dates.
'Casino Royale' Party
Come roll the dice with us..
- At the Studio.
- Admission is $12 per person
- Pot Luck. Bring a Finger Food Dish to share!
- Refreshments included.
- Door prizes.
- Everyone welcome. Singles and couples.
- Admission by ticket only. Tickets on sale NOW!
'Lets Dance' Party
A special party hosted especially for our Beginner and Beginner Plus students. A variety of music played for the dances covered in our beginner programs.
- Special Beginners / Beginner Plus Dance
- Admission is $9 per person
- Refreshments & light snacks included.
- Everyone from the beginner levels welcome, including past students who have previously completed the beginner level(s).
- Tickets on sale now!
Ballroom & Latin Theme Party Nights
Come out and enjoy a fun evening of social dancing to great music. Refreshments and Pot Luck buffet.
- Admission is $12 per person / $7 teens
- (7 years and under FREE)
- Saturday, January 24 - 'Casino Royale'
- Saturday, February 21 - 'Red Carpet'
- Saturday, March 21 - 'Luck of the Irish'
- Saturday, April 25 - 'Diamonds & Pearls'
- Saturday, May 23 - 'Think Pink'
- Saturday, June 20 - 'White Night'
- July - No Party
- August - No Party
- Saturday, September 26 - Neon Night
- Saturday, October 31 - 'Night of the Walking Dead' Halloween Party
- Saturday, December 12 - Christmas
- Thursday, December 31 - New Year's Eve 'Black & White Ball'.
Flyers & Posters
Click on a link to view our latest flyers and posters
- Group Classes
- Wedding Package
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intro Level
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intro Plus Level
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intermediate I Latin & Standard
- 'Forever Fantastic' Intermediate II Latin & Standard
- Pro-Am Competition
- Latin Line Dancing
- Zumba GOLD
- Zumba TONING
- Kids Ballroom & Latin. Age 7 - 10 years.
- Beginner Teen
- Intermediate Teen
- NEW Senior I Ballroom Classes
- The Health Benefits of Lead & Follow Dancing
- NEW 'Club Night' Dance Program
- Casino Royale Ballroom / Latin Dance Party
- 2015 Workshops
- Beginner / Beginner Plus 'Let's Dance' Party
Beginner PLUS Quickstep Workshop
Our Quickstep Plus workshop is designed for people who wish to learn the basics of Quickstep before progressing onto the Intermediate level programs. We will recap from Jan 23 and teach new material.
6:15 – 7:10 pm Friday, January 30
Beginner PLUS Single Step Jive Workshop
Join us at our Single Step Jive workshop and learn new steps to add to your Jive repertoire! We introduce Single Step Jive to our students in our Beginner program and progress onto Triple Step Jive at the Intro Plus level. This workshop covers some of the many other Single Steps Jive steps and fun patterns not taught in our Beginner program. Many people prefer Single Step due to the fast pace of Triple Step!
7:15 - 8:10 pm Friday, Jan 30
Emmerdale Waltz Workshops
The Emmerdale Waltz is an all time favourite sequence dance. It consists of graceful steps and requires good co-ordination between the male and female.
7:15 – 8:10 pm Monday, February 9
- Beginner Level. No experience required.
- Part One. Breaking down the figures.
7:15 – 8:10 pm Monday, February 16
- Beginner Plus level. Must have some basic Emmerdale Waltz experience.
- Part Two. Teaching the dance in sequence and covering technique.
Beginner PLUS Waltz Workshop
Our Beginner Plus Waltz workshops build on the basics taught in the Intro program. We will progress from the basic box steps onto the 18 step basic amalgamation (which is also taught in the Intermediate I Standard program).
7:15 – 8:10 pm Monday March 2 & 9
- $12.50 inc tax, per person (pre-registered)
- $15.00 inc tax, per person (at the door)
- Everyone welcome at all workshops. Singles Welcome! No partner required.